We are committed to high quality in all our client-facing and internal operations. The firm has developed ‘the PMC Way’, a quality management system based on the international standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015. We comply with the requirements of the standard and continually look to improve the effectiveness of the system and therefore the quality of our work and operations. It is our belief that in operating to the ISO 9001 standard, and through continued external assessment, we will be able to improve our performance and fulfil our clients’ requirements on an ongoing basis.
Our purpose and values underpin this belief:
We help people get the best real-world outcomes from challenges involving the law.
- We care – we care about and respect clients and colleagues as people.
- Curious and grounded – by being curious and grounded, we get the best real word outcomes.
- Stronger as one – we are stronger as one, collaborating together.
- Constructively challenging – we are building a great law firm and business, one that is high performing and constructively challenging.
- Proactively evolving – we are progressive, proactively evolving ahead of challenges and always learning.
Not only do we commit to continually improving our quality management system, we also commit to satisfying all applicable requirements.
We aim to:
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our key partners and associates to ensure that all outsourced activities within the company are effectively managed.
- Identify competency requirements for everyone who works at the firm and provide them with adequate training, instruction, information, and supervision as required to carry out their activities.
- Determine requirements for monitoring and measuring our performance, so that decisions are based on facts and data.
- Gain and where possible act on feedback from our clients to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate leadership commitment and ensure that quality objectives are established, communicated, understood and implemented at appropriate levels of the organisation.
- Regularly review our system for suitability and effectiveness, addressing continual improvement and client satisfaction.
Responsibility for upholding our values is truly firmwide under the guidance and with the assistance of the firm’s management who encourage the personal commitment of all staff to address quality as part of their daily activities. They will ensure that our quality policy is appropriate for the purpose of the organisation and will review it for continued suitability.