Penningtons Manches Cooper is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible and easy to use for everyone, whether or not you have any disabilities. We have undertaken the following actions to enhance the accessibility of our website by all:
- A sitemap can be accessed which has plain text links and can be navigated using the tab key
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This doesn't mean that colours are not used to organise information. Instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so
- Content and navigation of the website is intended to be fully functional and readable for users with older browsers. The website operates across multiple platforms and browsers. Styles and style sheets may be disabled
- All our images are accompanied with descriptive ALT attributes. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. If an image is used for decorative purposes only, the text attribute for the image will be left blank
- Style of navigation remains consistent through the website
Please note that our website may link to third party websites, which may not necessarily comply with the same standards of accessibility as this website.
We aim to ensure that our website complies with Level "A" of the Worldwide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and is xHTML compliant. We are continuously reviewing and extending this website and acknowledge that maintaining an accessible site is an ongoing process. If you have any suggestions or feedback, then please do not hesitate to contact us >>.