Attilio is a senior associate in the corporate team. He acts on a broad range of matters including acquisitions, disposals, shareholder arrangements and private equity investment. With a strong technology focus, Attilio assists clients at all stages of development and has guided several start up and spin-out companies through major institutional funding rounds.
He advises both private and public companies from family run businesses to multi-national corporations and charities in a variety of sectors.
Having qualified in 2013, Attilio joined the Penningtons Manches Cooper Oxford office in 2016 from a leading regional law firm.
Recent work highlights
- Advising the lead investor on a $195 million financing package for an organics waste and sewage treatment solutions business allowing it to fund two new anaerobic digestion plants.
- Advising the management team in a £180 million US private equity fund led investment in a national retailer.
- Acting for the shareholders of a national office fit out company in a £30 million share sale to a US investment management and professional services company listed on the NYSE.
- Advising Open Energy Market Limited on its £3 million investment from Calculus Capital.
- Acting for Kuwait based start-up Snapbook on its multi-tranche seed funding round of $1.5 million by Faith Capital, a Kuwaiti venture capital firm.
- Advising Celleron Therapeutics Limited, the UK-based precision cancer medicines company, on its new financing round with a consortium of South Korean investors.